Please submit your CV and cover letter in PDF format. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email. We will contact you should we wish to arrange a meeting to discuss this position further.
This position will help manage all major operational activities, including:
- Manage all email, calendar and communication for senior executives, organization and collaboration with direct reports regarding all operational activities- financial, production, and HR. Maintain high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Oversee and manage calendars, including personal and professional appointments
- Data room and document database creation and maintenance compiled of large quantities of information
- Liaison between management and shareholders: handling of confidential documents and contracts, confidentiality agreements, and maintain record management, attend meetings as necessary and record minutes
- Board meeting preparation and compilation of all material, travel, social arrangements for internal/external attendees, board dinner and meeting venue and arrangements
- Banker and investor liaison/communication, arrange and attend client events, develop relations on behalf of executives
- Help prepare IR presentations, and compile profile/travel/agenda information for 1x1 IR meetings for executive management
- Support financial reporting business finance, maintain records/files for taxes, and submission of expenses
- Support budget preparation for senior management
- Coordinate and provide documents for accountant and CPA for month-end, quarterly, year-end, and tax filings
- General office maintenance, follow up communication to stakeholders and associates regarding all matters
- Gatekeeper for all incoming business, screen, prioritize, and delegate action for incoming calls, mail and email
- Delegate tasks to other employees, communicate sensitive issues on behalf of the senior executive team
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of operational experience working with senior executive team and supporting corporate affairs
- Is a self- starter and comfortable with broad responsibilities in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, small company environment
- Willingness to offer full accessibility and thrive within a transparent work environment
- Ability to maintain confidential information with a high regard for integrity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills while continually demonstrating high levels of interpersonal versatility within diverse populations
- Ability to build relationships and establish credibility appropriately
- Self reliant and results oriented. Drive balanced with patience.
- Ability to prioritize and successfully execute multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent project management skills
- High level of proficiency with MS Office suite, Adobe, CTMS, etc.